Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tag, you're it

I saw this on another blog, so I'm doing it for myself and tagging some of my blogging friends. So here we go:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Current job
2. Babysitter
3. Cashier at Blockbuster Video
4. Cashier at Cinnabon

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Last Dragon
2. The Color Purple
3. The Sound of Music
4. Sparkle

Four Places I have lived:
1. Here
2. Detroit
3. New Jersey
4. Baltimore

Four Shows I love:
1. 24 (but my interest is waning)
2. Lost
3.Felicity
4. Three's Company

Four highly-touted TV shows I don't get the hype:
1. Survivor
2. American Idol (it takes good music and spits on it)
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Saturday Night Live (it's past its prime....cancel it already!)

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. A Lesson Before Dying -- Ernest Gaines
2. Your Blues Ain't Like Mine -- Bebe Moore Campbell
3. The Coldest Winter Ever -- Sista Souljah
4. Middlesex -- Jeffrey Eugenides

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Dominican Republic
2. Mexico
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Tennessee (don't ask)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Fried chicken
2. Spaghetti
3. Lobster
4. Vegetarian lasagna

Four sites I visit daily:
1. My blog
2. Juicy's blog
3. Margie's blog
4. New York Times

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Egypt....seeing the pyramids
2. In my bed
3. On a beach
4. Japan

And I'm tagging:
1. Juicy
2. Margie

No comments: