I've been tagged by Natural Muze. How fun! So here are the rules and some random information you may or may not wish to know about me.
The rules of the game are:
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Okay...my seven facts are:
1. I can't stand to see dirty dishes in the sink. However, that doesn't make me a neat freak. I simply hide them in the microwave until I get around to doing them.
2. I have a serious collection of Archie Comic Books. I even have some issues that go back to the 1960s and 1970s, thanks to my old science teacher, Mr. Moy, who gave me his old comics. Thanks, Mr. Moy!
3. My favorite color is red. It makes me happy and I think the color makes everyone look better, particularly me!
4. People with restless leg syndrome really bother me. There is something about seeing someone's leg twitch constantly that makes my skin crawl.
5. I have a bit of an addictive personality, particularly when it comes to the Internet. If I haven't checked my email or blog comments several times a day, something is wrong with the world! It's a good thing I don't have any really bad habits.
6. I recently got cable again after going without it for nearly two years. It's a whole new world!
7. When I was a little girl, I wrote to several celebrities in hopes of getting their autographs. My collection includes autographs from George Burns, New Edition, along with several astronauts and comic book creators.
**Bonus: I have this intense fear of running out of toilet paper. Whenever the stash is dwindling -- as it is now -- I run to the store in a panic.
And there you have it. Now I'm tagging Andy, Naysue, Camille, Eclat, Juicy, Motown Runner Girl and Nicole.