Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Sunday Spin

1. I'm so happy the weather has finally broke, time to unleash the skin

2. I'm borderline OCD, so each March I'm faced with the same challenge -- to do a bracket or not

3. This year, I took i there: I've got three brackets going, two paid & one unpaid

4. Let's just say it doesn't look like I'll be winning any prizes, monetary or not (Big thanks going out to Kentucky, Georgetown, Maryland)

5. I have to spend the day after my birthday chatting with a professor I greatly admire, and greatly fear

6. The United States of Tara comes back on tomorrow and I'm too excited about that!

7. My local Blockbuster closed, so I switched back to Netflix. Now watching Damages Season 2. Glenn Close plays evil so well!

Have a good week everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice. the weather here is amazing...and i need to get with the netflix revolution myself, lol.
:-)