1. I had a FABULOUS birthday weekend
2. It started with seeing my homie in a play (she did a FANTASTIC job, I might add)
3. And it ended just a few minutes ago, with some delicious sushi
4. That was almost enough to make me forget the meeting I had with my professor
5. The one where she told me she wanted to nominate me for a significant monetary award, but couldn't, because I haven't been enrolled in the program
6. My response was to enroll in the fall, get back on my thesis grind and hope upon hopes that this money becomes available in the fall (apparently that is a possibility)
7. Now I'm sitting back, flipping between Celebrity Apprentice and How to Make It in America (Bryan Greenberg + Victor Rasuk = YUM) and am so glad that I don't have to work tomorrow.
Have a good week everybody!
**Quote from Erykah Badu, via Twitter, at 5:28 a.m. February 24, 2010**