1. Yesterday was my first day off in two weeks! And I spent it .....
2. ..... SHOPPING! I bought some new perfume, some bath/body stuff and this book, which I'd been patiently waiting to read.
3. Unfortunately, I had to complain to management about the antics of some of my new neighbors. I learned tonight that I'm not the only one who seems to have a problem with them ...
4. There was a note on the front door that said: 'STOP PROPPING THIS DOOR OPEN! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE. STOP IT OR WE'LL HAVE PROBLEMS! -NOT MANAGEMENT'. Sigh
5. We have a new Whole Foods (also known as Whole Paycheck) near my job and it's the stuff dreams are made of! I mean, it is HUGE. I did one of those Build Your Own Sandwich deals and it made my heart flutter.
6. Job Deux is helping me realize that standing is hard work. Whenever I leave a shift there -- one that's as little as four hours -- I'm in need of a nap.
7. The customers at Job Deux make me forget there's a recession going on. This one lady spent $630 like it was nothing. I was astonished. But I was able to put her in one of the special customer booklets and get kudos from the higher ups.