Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Sunday Spin

1. Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies out there!!!

2. I'm on my way to mamasan's house, to deliver my gifts.

3. I got her two DVDs -- 'Chicago' and 'Moulin Rouge' ...

4. ... as well as a funny card. On the outside it says: "Hey Mom, remember all those times when I was little and I used to help out around the house?"

5. The inside reads, "Nah, me neither. Happy Mothers Day." Tee hee.

6. TBS has been playing Kill Bill Vol. 2 repeatedly. I forgot how much I love those movies. I may have to add them to the collection.

7. Lately, I've been stalking a coworker for the recipe to her blueberry coffee cake. I've worn her down and she's agreed to give it to me. I can't wait to give it a try. It's yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm, blueberry coffee cake. mmm ...

...they call me "L" said...

yeah, i caught the kill bill vibe this weekend! not the tbs version tho LOL! but it WAS the tbs version that reminded me to pull out those dvd's i love so much. aaahhh, death....