Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Terrible Twos


Funny, I don't feel two years old. But I guess I am, because sometime in 2006 I started this here blog. In some ways it seems like a long time ago and in other ways, it feels just like yesterday.


This past year, I shared some of my embarrassing moments, struggles, obsessions, and fears for the youth. I also put out an APB on Mighty Max and made new friends.


I say all this to tell you all (whoever you are) thanks for tuning in to the Strength/Courage /Wisdom program. Keep checking in here and hopefully I'll be able to bring a smile to your face. Or at least make you want to come back!


Thanks again! Now I can't wait for my third blogday!

8 comments:

...they call me "L" said...

Happy Blogday momma! I know I've been M.I.A. lately, but I'm hoping you're well. Smooches!!

Nicole said...

Congrats; that's a huge accomplishment with work and classes.

Anonymous said...

I got scared for a second. I thought you were about to announce that you're shutting this thing down! 2 years, huh?! Dang. I'm working on 1. Thanks for keeping it interesting.

Anonymous said...

congrats! love your blog. now i wonder when my bday is ...

Motownrunner said...

happy birthday to you!!!!!

Motownrunner said...

i know. i'm wondering when my bday is too...hm. stay tuned. i'll figure this out.

Motownrunner said...

my birthday was in jan. as you pointed out. we're blogquarians.

Brittany said...

First time here and I enjoyed your blog. Will be back.