Tuesday, May 09, 2006

David Blaine: Insane in the Membrane


I must start this post off by saying that I am not a proponet of divorce. Quite the opposite -- I feel like this act is something that should be avoided when at all possible. But in the case for David Blaine's wife, I think she should take the kids and get the hell outta dodge.

Truth be told, I don't know if the magician/stuntman/fool has a wife or kids. I read a few years ago that he was engaged to a model, but I was unable to find out if they went through with it or not. I wouldn't blame her if she got tired of him canceling dates because he had to go get buried alive, frozen in time, or go to London to get sealed in Plexiglass. There's only so much a girl can take.

For his latest stunt, this maniac was submerged in a water-filled sphere for a week and then he was going to hold his breath underwater for nearly 9 minutes. He only did it for seven minutes and then had to be rushed to the hospital for liver damage and severe rashes to his skin, among other problems. Does he even have health insurance?

I can't imagine what gets in someone's head to make them behave the way David Blaine does. He was probably the kid in school who paid the bullies to bash his head in and encouraged the crowd to cheer. Masochist.

So there's my assessment. David Blaine is crazy.

Too bad he's cute too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»