1. It's been a long time since I had a nightmare, so I figured I was about due
2. I shouldn't have watched "Celebrity Ghost Stories" or a rerun of Frasier before I went to bed
3. In CGS, a model talked about she and her husband visiting a hotel, where they both dreamed of elderly ghosts that were trying to kill them
4. On Frasier, he confronted a neighbor about his loud music, and the neighbor listened
5. So I dreamed I confronted a neighbor with loud music, only it didn't go so well
6. Said neighbor was part of a gang. He and his crew left notes on my door, sat on my car and even burst into my apartment and tried to kill me
7. I was so scared that I woke up, panting for air and vowing never to watch TV again right before falling asleep.
Have a good week everybody!
(**Text message I sent summarizing my fretful night of sleep)