Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Blogday to Me!!


Today marks the one year anniversary of the day this blog was born. I used to think the idea of having a blog was silly, so I deleted the previous one I had. Yet my buddy, Juicy, convinced me that I should try again.

So on February 9, 2006, I wrote this. Then I continued to write about various issues: my hair woes, troubles with Ned, and other issues. I even started my own club. What a productive year it's been!!

Anyway, I just wanted to take this time to celebrate my first blogday. I want to send a few shout outs to some of my readers -- Mlle. Smith, Tha L, Motown Runner Girl, Reese, and the aforementioned Juicy. Please check out their blogs -- they're really good!


Again, thanks for sticking with me for a year. I'm looking forward to another year of blogging and meeting new bloggers!


4 comments:

MotownRunnerGirl said...

Happy Birthday crazy blog lady. That's much better than crazy cat lady! Your blog rocks. Thanks for continuing to read my blog. I read yours for inspiration when mine gets a little too mopey. You never mope. You get pissed, which I think is much healthier than moping. But you also have the very cool anonymous factor. I think I'd definitely be a little roudier if people didn't know who I was. Or maybe not. I'm rambling again. I'm going to go ramble on mine. Bye!!! And happy birthday!!!

Simonique said...

Well you've got a new blogger friend here! ;) Congrats on your 1st year, missy...and many more!

S.Leslie.

Mlle Smith said...

Awww, thanks for the shout outs and Happy Blogday to you! J'adore ton blog and I'm happy you decided to return to the blogosphere... :0)

Tha L said...

Happy belated blogday mommi!! I've been a bit of a slacker lately, so forgive the tardiness...and thanks a bunch for the shoutout! Glad you stuck with this blog thang, keep it goin'.