Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What Ya Say Wednesday? ("I'm anti-war but pro pie-fight"**)

I've been watching the News of the World scandal unfold, and I'm now obsessed with all things Wendi Deng, aka "The Smack Down Sister." Here is where I learned she's an Obama supporter and producer of 'Snow Flower and the Secret Fan" (loved the book, can't wait for it to come out in the U.S. of A!) And of course, I can't forget about the actions that led to her nickname. Anyway .... I'd like to think there is more diversity to the male population. I'm a big fan of soy sauce, so my pantry stays stocked with La Choy. I also need to go back to church, and I hope the Lord forgives me for not doing a Sunday Spin in such a long time. Blasphemous? Eh, maybe a little. =) I'll end this post with a great smile.



(**Quote from Emily Chang via Twitter on July 19)

No comments: