Monday, July 11, 2011

Vacation -- The Afterglow

I just returned from a fabulous island/beach vacation. I was gone for seven whole days and Toni Braxton was right, that is way to long to go without getting in touch. So here's what I did while I was away.





I shot stuff with my new camera:







I drank stuff:



----- That's an Obamarita. It wasn't that great, but I drank it for vacation's sake


I ate stuff:



--- That's an apple fritter. According to the bakery, one is good enough to feed three people. I shared one with two friends, and it has taken me two days to finish the one I bought for just little ole me.




I beached, I read, I napped outdoors:





I watched other people exercise, without feeling guilty:




And most importantly, I was honored to see one of my oldest friends get married:





Tomorrow it is back to reality, and work. Playtime is over. Sigh.



No comments: