Tuesday, June 01, 2010
The (Late, Late, Late) Sunday Spin
The last few weeks have been pretty rough and it's prevented me from blogging. I mean, I would've written about it, but I don't like to bring my laptop into my personal Cave of Despair. I'm doing much better now, and here are a few things that have been going on:
1. I've discovered Bikram yoga
2. Which means I've stood in a 105-degree room with sweaty, half-naked people and tried to bend like a pretzel
3. Despite the feelings of nausea
4. The odor
5. And being waaaaay too close to sweaty strangers
6. I actually kinda liked it
7. I went to my first Catholic funeral a few weeks ago (big boss's husband died suddenly)
8. Did you know that they all drink out of the same cup during communion?
9. And that they only want Catholics to participate in the communion?
10. Well, I didn't know that
11. So I ate the body
12. Skipped on the blood
13. And probably got 457485478 dirty looks for not doing the sign of the cross
14. My latest addiction has been my spinning class
15. That's 6 am torture every Monday Wednesday and Friday
16. Lots of good music and adrenalin to start the day
17. And I've lost eight pounds as a result
18. Fun times
Have a good week everybody!
Photo from http://static.open.salon.com/files/late!1231121575.gif