1. I didn't have to work my part-time gig today, so this has been my Overindulgence Day
2. That means I got 12 hours of sleep
3. I cooked and consumed a massive breakfast -- eggs, turkey bacon, oatmeal and tea
4. I also ate a massive amount of oatmeal raisin cookies on the Eve of Overindulgence Day
5. Now I'm forcing myself to go to the gym and study
6. March 6 is D.Day for me -- as in I have to take a comprehensive exam that is required for me to get my master's degree. Then I'll have to focus on that pesky thesis.
7. Did you hear that Terry McMillan has written a sequel to Waiting to Exhale, and it will be published this fall? And did you hear about what they're trying to do to my favorite movie of all times? If the answer is no to either one of these questions, best believe I will be providing my thoughts in upcoming posts.
Now it's off to the gym! Have a good week everyone!