Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Deep Thoughts: Some Morbid, Some Not (With Forgiveness to Camille, which is where I stole this idea)


I wonder how in the world I'm going to survive this semester .... I'm annoyed that my iPod is ailing. Now I can't listen to my theme songs on my way to work .... I need HBO to run a marathon of the last few episodes of The Wire with a quickness so I can catch up .... I really wish my neighbors would stop blasting Tracie Spencer's "Tender Kisses" repeatedly .... I'm going to the Caribbean this summer and thankfully not on a boat .... A friend burned the Avenue Q soundtrack for me recently and I loved this song: "The more you love someone, the more you want to kill them." Hah! How true .... The soaps are killing me with the return of Jesse & Angie on AMC and Sarah Brown on GH. Nevertheless, I will be watching ... I'm convinced that my local Target has healing powers. Whenever I go shopping there, I immediately feel better.... Sometimes I wonder what will happen to this blog if I die suddenly .... How would people know I was dead? .... Would the blog just dissolve into blog heaven after so many months /years of not being updated? .... I really loved "The Great Debaters." One of the best parts was when dude asked Denzel's character to talk about his father. Oh, Denzel. He is the truth .... I have a taste for the following three things: a milkshake, a pizza and McDonald's French fries. Not necessarily in that order and not necessarily at the same time .... Everyday I learn something new about my handy little flip phone. Just the other day, I learned how to use the speaker phone. Hooray! .... I'm really loving the latest Mary J. Blige. So much so that I play it every night. And the album before that is in my car, on constant repeat...... I am anxiously awaiting the Erykah Badu release in Feb. .... I was waiting for Amerie's new cd to drop, but she's pushed her album back so far that methinks it's probably not that hot.....Mmmm, now I have a taste for some Popeye's fried chicken .... Oh, and cajun rice ..... And sushi ....Ohhhhh!!! ....... I guess I should stop writing before these cravings get the best of me.

4 comments:

...they call me "L" said...

Umm, s/c/w...pms? Just asking, because I know that's when I get the craziest cravings! Sushi and ice cream sound yummy as hell to me right about now. Anywhoo, you seem like you're in high spirits. As for The Wire, I am with you there! I've completely missed EVERYTHING, and my HBO On-Demand service isn't working. Damn Cox Cable to hell!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good post! Loving the cravings. Mine include salmon, bubble tea and some sort of really chocolatey ice cream. And The Wire is the hottest show on TV, period!

Reese The Law Girl said...

So, I'm not the only person on a Broadway fix? I've got "Wicked" in heavy rotation right now.

I never got into the Wire, but everyone I know swears by it. I'm too busy counting down to April 4, 2008...

BSG!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

I need to still see that movie, shoot, i aint seen T perry's why did i get married. I just got to stop buying all these books. how have u been