Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dark and Twisty?


I visited the blog of the lovely and fascinating Motown Runner Girl the other day and was pleased to stumble across a quiz. The subject was "Which Grey's Anatomy character would you be?" Now I watch the show, but I'm not as enthralled with it as other people are, like Motown and my mother. Most days, I just watch it so I can communicate with my coworkers at the water cooler Friday morning. Without even taking the quiz, I knew that I would score as either tough Callie or maybe Addison, McDreamy's ex wife.

Imagine my surprise when the quiz said I'm most like Meredith. Meredith??!! The dizzy chick who gets drunk and brings home guys from the bar? The broad who not only had an affair with a married man (McDreamy), but begged him to stay with her? Naw, that's nothing like me. But then I watched the show this week and Meredith actually said a phrase that I've been known to say a time or twenty: "I hate people." Meredith might not be so bad after all.

My results say that "for being so 'dark and twisty' (I) have a surprisingly sunny outlook on life. (I'm) quick to jump into new relationships, but just as quick to jump out." Interesting. Too bad Meredith is probably my least favorite character on the show. Her voice grains on my nerves and she whines about every friggin single thing. Most Thursdays, I want to smack her. But that's probably my dark and twisty side getting out. Tee hee.

Anywho, the quiz is available at http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/quiz/greysdiagnosis/index

2 comments:

Motownrunner said...

this thursday's grey's must have been really good because at least three different people called me to discuss the episode. i couldn't indulge any of them as i'd been at the bar watching march madness madness. so, hopefully i can watch it tonight on abc.com. btw, meredith? would have never guessed it. would you have guessed callie for me? weird. i do like george tho.

...they call me "L" said...

I love that show! Tho I don't get to watch it often because of my schedule...anyway, glad to gain more insight about you Ms. Meredith! That quiz was cool,apparently I'm Christina (LOVE her, and yes it's true). Have a great day s/c/w/!