Thursday, July 20, 2006

How I'm Livin'

Because I change my mind almost as often as Angelina Jolie adopts children, I decided to post a little sumthin' sumthin' about how I'm feeling about random things. Yes, this is a lazy way to put a post together. But whatever, I'm running the show. And besides, all these opinions change in a day or so.

Attitude: Confident. Now that I'm used to having short hair, I've got my swagger back.
Perfume: Body by Victoria's Secret
Songs: "Bossy" by Kelis, "Promiscuous" by Nelly Frutado, "Torn" by LeToya, "DeJa Vu" -- Beyonce' and Jay-Z, "Hustlin'" by Rick Ross
Most hated song: "Gettin' Some" by Shawna. Can somebody ban that from the airwaves please?
Lipstick: 'O' and 'Strength' (but of course) by M.A.C.
Artist: Rhianna
Actors/Actress: Meryl Streep. However, Angela Basset is still the G.O.A.T.* The Academy needs to recognize!
TV Show: King of Queens
Hated TV Show: That '70s Show. I mean, isn't it the 80s or 90s by now?
Current fear: That my blinds aren't all the way closed and someone across the street is watching my every move.
Current enemy: Netflix. Those punks owe me two movies!!



**Greatest Of All Times, for those who didn't know.**

3 comments:

Motownrunner said...

glad you got your swagger back. can't imagine you ever lost it!

Motownrunner said...

hey, i liked the pics you sent. you are a hottie hot hot mamma.

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

i didn't completely lose the swagger, but it dwindled a little.

thanks, margie!! =)