Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Sunday Spin (**"I'm gonna make me love me.")

1. Ugh, the weekends just keep getting shorter and shorter, don't they? 2. I did manage to have a good time. I hung out with my literary peeps and we went to a festival where writer Danielle Evans signed our copies of her book, 'Before You Strangle Your Own Fool Self" 3. I watched Toy Story 3, which made me happy and sad 4. But I need to call my granddad. I've been meaning to do it for weeks, I just haven't. 5. My professor emailed me his suggestions for some minor changes to my thesis 6. They were minor formatting requirements, but it was enough to frustrate me 7. But I'll get that straightened out today, press Send and be free of it all. Have an awesome week everybody! (**Overheard, stolen from a friend)

No comments: