1. The weather was so beautiful this weekend that I couldn't possibly stay inside
2. I was so glad that I didn't have to spend it working at my part time job
3. I decided to get a jump on my Christmas shopping, so I went to an art gallery that is selling vintage posters through Nov. 1
4. There were a few posters I fell madly in love with, but they cost $450 *shakes fist*
5. Then I went to a museum that was doing it's last day of free admission, so you know I couldn't turn that down
6. And it's a good thing I didn't, because I wound up getting two Christmas gifts there
7. Well, I actually got three gifts, but I haven't decided if the third is a gift for me or someone else yet. Shrug.
Have a good week everybody!
(**Quote from a curator at the museum, 10/23/10)